Tuesday 4 September 2012

//JEFFREY CAMPBELL

I'M SO IN LOVE WITH MY NEW SHOES! I LOVE JC.
Office: Jeffrey Campbell: £145.00

-->
I went shopping with my boyfriend a couple of week ago in Liverpool and I fell in love when I saw them, but at £145 I thought hmmmm, shall I? Well in the end my boyfriend and brother put some money towards them, so in the end I only paid about £40 which was brilliant!
The shoes them self are very comfy which was very surprising as they are very heavy with all the stud's on.The stud's are very VERY lethal (sooo sharp) which i didn't realise. So I've got to be careful i don't want to hurt no body haha.


you can also use a NUS STUDENT DISCOUNT.

CHEAP ALTERNATIVE?
MAKEMECHIC WORKS OUT AT ABOUT £27:
PLAIN BLACK WITH WOOD HEEL £24.99
ALL SORTS OF LITA DESIGN'S £20.99:
BLACK STUD'S £40:

Here are some photos of my favorite Jeffrey Campbell shoes http://www.jeffreycampbellshoes.com/ 










 Let me know if you have any Jeffrey Campbell's? or have bought some of the cheaper pairs or know any more places that sell them :) any questions? just ask xxxx also follow me on twitter. bexlouisecoope :)




1 comment: